Ecodur 201M Applications
The manual version of the Ecodur product. It is a plasticized gypsum formulation that combines the best attributes afforded by a vegetable oil and a commonly occurring rock mineral – retained flexibility, durability and chemical neutrality.
- It is free of Volatile Organic Compounds (no VOCs)
- BPA-free, rated for use in contact with potable water (NSF-61/AWWA D102)
- Can be re-applied to itself for the life of the coating
- It does not contain solvents, or require them in application or clean-up
- Highly fire retardant, as they give off water vapor when heated
- Contents are renewable and recyclable
- 20 years of in field us is a proven track record
- Excellent for addressing concerns about the environment, sustainability and worker safety
- VOC/BPA free and environmentally benign.
- Excellent cold weather application performance.
- 100% solid, single coat application, fast curing.
- Made of natural products, castor oil and gypsum.
- NSFF/ANSI 61 certification for potable water.
- Class A fire rating.
- 98-100% adhesion compared to typically 50% for epoxy.
- Remains flexible with 20-100% elongation. Encapsulates whatever it’s applied to., Thermal and electrical insulating properties.
- Good general solvent, acid and base resistance.
- Autobonds 100% to previous Ecodur coats with no time limit.
IndustriesBuildings, Commercial Buildings, Construction, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Transportation
Coverage Rates*See Application Guide
Available Sizes1 gallon, 1 liter, 1000L, 100ml, 200L, 5 gallon, 500ml, 750ml
concrete, metal, oil tanks, secondary containment
- Easy to apply
- Quick drying and cure times
- Environmentally friendly
- Zero VOC